Welcome to McMullen County!
Order Appointing the McMullen County Community Center as an auxillary courthouse of McMullen County
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about the county, and keep you up to date on activities taking place in the community. Please take note of the following upcoming events:
For more information on any of these events please visit our Calendar page and click on the event.
Do you need help?
- For a Traffic Citation (Ticket) you will need to Speak to the Court, please call: 361-274-3372, you will need to speak to a clerk in the J.P. office. Please call between 8am-1pm. The phone lines will be closed from 1pm – 4pm. You may come in person anytime between 8 am- 4pm.
- Aging/Senior Nutrition: (McMullen County Meal Assistance Program) 361-274-3900
- Case Management: http://www.ccsct.org/program/community-services-block -grant/
- Utility Assistance: http://www.ccsct.org/program/utility-assistance/ or 830-767-2019
- Amy Young Barrier Removal: http://www.ccsct.org/program/amy-young-barrier-removal-program/830-767-2019
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services: 361-358-9790
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging Benefits Counseling: 210-362-5561
- Elder Care/ A Place for Mom: 888-704-7782
- Mental Health Issues: Camino Real Community Services: 830-767-2320
- Homeless Teenagers: Covenant House: 800-999-9999
- Medicaid: 211
- Transportation: Alamo Area Council of Governments Alamo Regional Transit: 866-889-7433
- Need Help with a legal problem? click here Texas Court Help
- National Weather Station Link:
- Here is a website available to veterans who may need assistance. Please reach out to: MakeTheConnection.net
- Link to Alcoholic Anonymous meeting locations in Texas-https://alcoholicsanonymous.com/aa-meetings/texas/
P.O. Box 238
504 Courthouse Dr.
Tilden, TX 78072
P.O. Box 242
401 Main Street
Tilden, Texas 78072
Phone: Dial 911 in an emergency
PO Box 237
501 River Street
Tilden, TX 78072
8:00 am – 4:00 pm