Welcome to McMullen County!
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about the county, and keep you up to date on activities taking place in the community. Please take note of the following upcoming events:
For more information on any of these events please visit our Calendar page and click on the event.
Do you need help?
- For a Traffic Citation (Ticket) you will need to Speak to the Court, please call: 361-274-3372, you will need to speak to a clerk in the J.P. office. Please call between 8am-1pm. The phone lines will be closed from 1pm – 4pm. You may come in person anytime between 8 am- 4pm.
- Aging/Senior Nutrition: (Meals on Wheels) 361-274-3900
- Case Management: http://www.ccsct.org/program/community-services-block -grant/
- Utility Assistance: http://www.ccsct.oreg/program/utility-assistance/ or 830-767-2019
- Amy Young Barrier Removal: http://www.ccsct.org/program/amy-young-barrier-removal-program/830-767-2019
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services: 361-358-9790
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging Benefits Counseling: 210-362-5561
- Elder Care/ A Place for Mom: 888-704-7782
- Mental Health Issues: Camino Real Community Services: 830-767-2320
- Homeless Teenagers: Covenant House: 800-999-9999
- Medicaid: 211
- Transportation: Alamo Area Council of Governments Alamo Regional Transit: 866-889-7433
- Need Help with a legal problem? click here Texas Court Help
Tilden, Texas 78072
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- COMMISSIONERS COURT AUGUST 13, 2018 10:00 AM
- MCMULLEN COUNTY PROPOSED BUDGET 2019
- NOTICE OF PROPOSED SALARIES FOR ELECTED OFFICIALS OF MCMULLEN COUNTY FOR 2019
- NOTICE OF 2018 TAX YEAR PROPOSED PROPERTY TAX RATE FOR MCMULLEN COUNTY
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON MCMULLEN COUNTY BUDGET AUGUST 28, 2018 9:30 AM
- COUNTY & DISTRICT CLERK’S OFFICE CLOSED 8/9 & 8/10/2018