District Court scheduled for January 17, 2018 at 9:30 am has been rescheduled to Friday, January 26, 2018 at 9:30 am. For additional information please call: 361-274-3215
Welcome to McMullen County!
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about the county, and keep you up to date on activities taking place in the community. Please take note of the following upcoming events:
For more information on any of these events please visit our Calendar page and click on the event.
Do you need help?
- Aging/Senior Nutrition: (Meals on Wheels) http://www.ccsct.org/program/senior-nutrition/ 830-372-3750
- Case Management: http://www.ccsct.org/program/community-services-block -grant/
- Utility Assistance: http://www.ccsct.oreg/program/utility-assistance/ or 210-477-3275
- Amy Young Barrier Removal: http://www.ccsct.org/program/amy-young-barrier-removal-program/210-918-1295
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services: 361-358-9790
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging Benefits Counseling: 210-362-5561
- Elder Care/ A Place for Mom: 888-704-7782
- Mental Health Issues: Camino Real Community Services: 830-767-2320
- Homeless Teenagers: Covenant House: 800-999-9999
- Medicaid: 211
- Transportation: Alamo Area Council of Governments Alamo Regional Transit: 866-889-7433
Tilden, Texas 78072
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.